Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+9
Ullwera
butterflyunion
Light_House
AdriannaSimmie
clc
beckylynn2109
soloaris
Sugah
autumnelle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:10 pm

TPAM hopes that I have had a good day, too.

It was mostly cloudy, off and on, but a pleasant temperature.
I am doing alright. Got some crummy news, though (will post about it in The Java Hut later).
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 am

TPAM; got crummy news verklempt I hope you are alright my Sugah? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:16 am

TPAM is concerned about old Sugah.

Yes, I am alright, my friend.
Thank you for your concern. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 888294
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

TPAM; is an sweetie and a good friend! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 pm

TPAM is also a dear, kind, compassionate friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 508493

I hope the sun shines on you SOON, dear Jackie. sunny
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:29 pm

TPAM; is a good friend that wish sun for me... but not to day, heavy rain and storm, the storm shutters shakes the windows, and the Cat with a brown ear lies under the table, guess he feel secure there... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:31 pm

TPAM must suffer another day of stormy weather, unfortunately. verklempt

I am sorry you and the Captain must endure another wet, nasty day, my friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 665781
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:47 pm

TPAM; is sad for the rainy stormy day I got laughin Thanks sweetie The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 888294
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 pm

TPAM is wished much sunshine tomorrow!!! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 266736
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 am

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 738528 TPAM; Is a nice girl, but no sun to day, just gray, wind blow and rain... verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:47 pm

TPAM is here with me right now!

Hello, Jackie dear! How are you feeling today, my friend? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 817176
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 888294 Better but i have eaten dizzy medicine Rolling Eyes

TPAM; is sweet and worry about me! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 pm

TPAM has been feeling dizzy.

Truly, sir? What happened?
Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Yes I am, but it started to storm and rain again this morning, and I had to, don't want to take them often, but sometimes it is nice to have no pain, even if the head comes on second place The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 97206

The Girl above me is absolute a darling The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612 always kind and friendly, and caring about other people, Proud to be your friend! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Well, darn it! I was so hoping the sun would shine on you for awhile.
What's the point of living in the south of France, if you must endure dreary, wet, stormy weather? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 690717

TPAM has surprised me with a wonderful, big, beautiful new By the Sea abode for our Sims!

Quote :
The Girl above me is absolute a darling always kind and friendly, and caring about other people, Proud to be your friend!

The feelings are mutual, my friend. You are a gem and I am honored to know you and proud to call you "my friend". The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 23207
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Quote :
What's the point of living in the south of France, if you must endure dreary, wet, stormy weather?
Don't know why I have to live in French at all, Heh... well sometimes it is very warm here... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612 but this days have been bad...

Quote :
TPAM has surprised me with a wonderful, big, beautiful new By the Sea abode for our Sims!
Your welcome my friend! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 665781

Sugah The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 678648 The girl above me gets a virtual hug The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 pm

TPAM deserves to have many warm, sunny days, as he is the sunshine of our lives here. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 145303

(I commented on By the Sea in our Gifts from Treasured Friends thread, dear Jackie.
Thank you, again, for the lovely surprise! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 11086 )

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:04 pm

The girl above me and the other girls on this website are my sunshine evry day The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 765640

(thanks I read it The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 338947 )

Sorry my girl I have to go away and sleep now, have a good night (or day) The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 am

^ TPAM has been creating some great abode for our pixel dollies to live in. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:56 am

TPAM was here first thing this morning, but I missed her, as usual. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 465755
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 pm

^ TPAM has decided to leave now that I have returned. wtf
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:18 pm

TPAM has, once again, been duped by that mischievous little green dot.

Hi, my friend! How has your Monday been so far? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 338947
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 pm

^ TPAM is having too much fun at my expense with that darned green dot. laughin

My Monday has actually been pretty good so far. It started out kind of gloomy, but then the sun came out. How about you, darlin'? Are you having a good day?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:32 pm

TPAM has stolen the sunshine that we had this morning and has kept it for her own. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 971462

Yes, I'm having a good Monday (thus far), thank you.
The sun was shining this morning, but it must've headed your way.
Now, we're lookin' at cloudy skies and quite the gray day.

I am glad you're having a good Monday, my friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 687310
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 pm

The girls above me are having a good Monday... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next