Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:30 am

I ban Jen for forcing me to ban her, when she was too sweet to ban me.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:30 pm

^I ban Sugah for saying I forced her to do something.... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 pm

I ban Jen for hurting my delicate, fragile feelings and therefore, causing me to plummet into a big black hole of sadness today. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 729422
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:17 pm

^ I ban Sugah for spreading Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 Bullshit, particularly since she has already been warned. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 97206
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm

^ I ban Elle for her use of the BS smilie when a few posts back she clearly stated...aaahhhummm and I quote
Quote :
I ban Sugah for not taking into consideration how her language might affect others with more delicate sensibilities
thus causing mass confusion to the rest of us regarding the use of BS smilies.....

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 971462 wtf
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 pm

^ I ban Jen for not realizing the crassness of the word "crap" and the political correctness of the term "BS". Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 SooooBanned
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 pm

I totally ban Elle for making me laugh too hard to ban her..... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 99672
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 BSmeter
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

^ I ban Jen for laughing so hard she has to slack on her banning duty. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 AFban_Her
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 am

^I ban you all because the Yankees lost tonight and aren't going to the World Series. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 971462
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:22 am

I ban Becky; for trying to get the Yankees bad luck, to look like that should be our fault... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 971462
We did not fail to run a home run :muahaha: (sorry for using Adrianna's evil laugh)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 am

I ban Jackie for being between Beckylynn and I, so I can not ban her for banning us for the Yankee's loss!

Go Texas Rangers!!! World Series here we come! Makin' history! WOOHOO!!! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 am

^ I ban Sugah for sanctioning BeckyLynn's ban of us for the Yankees loss like we had anything to do with their playing ability (or lack thereof). Rolling Eyes

*Is it apparent that I don't really watch baseball? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 97206

Last edited by Autumnelle on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 am

I ban Elle for having an opinion on anything to do with baseball, when she doesn't even watch the game.

Neither do I, but the Rangers have made history by actually making it to the playoffs and World Series.
So, you can imagine what everybody's talkin' about around these parts.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 am

^ I ban Sugah for daring to question the right for one to have an opinion. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 Fact
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 am

I ban Elle... no I cant... sorry, I just want to hug her Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 am

^ I ban Jackie for not being here with me right now, but I forgive him. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 319331
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 am

^ I ban Elle for banning Jackie for not being here yet she has left me here all alone this am
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 am

I ban Adrianna, for banning Elle for leaving, even if she knows that Elle should never leave her behind... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:19 am

^ I ban Jackie for taking away my ability to ban him. Hello, dear sir! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 319331
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 am

I ban Elle for always put a smile on my face Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 678648 Hello dear Princess Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 338947
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:19 pm

^ I refuse to ban Jackie as he is just too sweet and I am not going to be mean to him. I love you

(*however, everyone is subject to game) hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 pm

^ I ban Jen for being the RRR and shirking her banning responsibility. That's just Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 Crapsign!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 pm

^I ban Elle for saying I am shirking from my banning responsibilty when she did the same thing concerning JackieBan the Poster Above You - Page 2 BSmeter

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 2136313
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

^ I ban Jen for not knowing that as the RRR she is held to a higher standard and should be taking her banning responsibility far more seriously. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 Tsg_smiley_banned
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm

^I ban Elle for the following reason:
a) Not showing me the fine print on the rule book regarding banning responsibilities
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 515704
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next